“Praiseworthy is he who looks after the poor…” Teh. 41:2
“The Jewish Heritage Project” believes it should be an essential part of our character to want to help those who have a need. The Chofetz Chaim taught that if we only knew the reward that we would receive for a good deed we would have done much more here on earth. Blessings and Shalom to all who have a compassionate heart and act on that feeling.
Support Ulpanat Dolev
Helping girls at risk. You can make a difference!!!
“Take from yourselves an offering for Hashem; every generous
hearted person shall bring it,…” Shemot 35:5
Music Therapy Room
Promoting English language skills for children in Judea and Samaria
To Donate to this worthy cause click >>>HERE
Click Image Below to Watch Video
Havat Gilad Needs an upgrade to their Day Care.
They Have Many Children
HERE IS A LIST OF NEEDS FOR THE DAY CARE. Help if you can!
* Upgrading and cleaning sand box.
*Installing a bamboo fence around the garden and shade shelter above.
* New play areas.
*Drain hole in the garden, and new outdoor water taps.
* Purchase and installation of fire extinguishing equipment.
*safety renovations, such as mending the gate and covering gas lines.
Inside of day care-
* Renovation of acoustic ceiling and light fixtures as required by government.
* New windows in three spots.
* New furniture required: changing table, entrance bench, cubord and sink, ext. (Price quotes separately).
* Air conditioning for the Gymboree.
* Renovation of kitchen closets.
* In the babies classroom: sensor wall, mirror on internal wall, renovation of closet, renovation of gates between classrooms.
* Safety ware: rubber safety measures on all doors and gates, fire sensors, and emergency buttons.
Building expansion, including playroom, office, and storeroom-
Office- Floor, windows, doors, electricity, internal walls.
Storeroom- Door, electricity, water and installation for washing machine, shelves and closets.
Playroom- current wall removal, door.
* Indoor and outdoor games and toys.
* equipment for quality learning board.